I do solemnly swear that I will truly and faithfully, and to the best of my skill and knowledge, execute the powers and trusts reposed in me as BURRARD TOASTMASTERS CLUB PRESIDENT!!!!
That’s right. Club elections took place, and I will be the new Club President for Burrard Toastmasters. Because that’s just how I roll, and because I’m freakin’ awesome. I actually don’t officially become Club President until July as we go through a transitional period and a training session. The point is I’m progressing in my usual pace again, yay! That’s all I have to say about Toastmasters today.
This week’s handy links:
- • 10 useful tools for choosing the right color palette
- • 5 must know web design polishing techniques
- • 50 ways to become a better designer
- • 10 Wordpress plugins guaranteed to save you time
- • 22 CSS Button Styling Tutorials and Techniques
- • Designers predict web design trends for 2010
–RebekahPosted under Education, Industry, Toastmasters